Available November 28, 2014!
(Need a great holiday gift for your favorite photographer?)
- Advanced, insightful explanations from commercial photographer Andy Batt on using lenses, understanding sensor technology, controlling light and color and managing digital workflow
- Chapter 1: Prerequisite: Photo 101 , which covers the basics—exposure, focus, histograms and white balance—to get less-experienced photographers up to speed
- Active input from photo experts—Holly Andres, Kim Campbell, Stewart Cohen, Jeff Conley, Carli Davidson, Bruce Ely, Craig Ferroggiaro, Toni Greaves and Sol Neelman
- Diverse, relevant imagery and illustrations
- Conversations with professional photographers about each photographic phase—from preproduction, the actual shoot and file delivery to working with a crew, clients and retouchers